Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Daughter's Design

My teenage daughter has many talents! One of which she's been honing is drawing. We saw an adorable giraffe on Pinterest. It was a card, when I went to the link, the creator of the card had linked to the site that was selling the giraffe rubber stamp. I really wanted it! But alas, it was outdated and no longer available. Cue my daughter..."Mom, I think I can draw that."
And she did. Then she thought...he needs some friends...so she drew a couple more jungle animals...

Then...we scanned them...messed around with Photoshop Elements...and then Make-the-Cut...and made die cuts out of them...
Then we put 'em together for a jungle themed plaque for a good friend. (The monkey and foliage are all from My Scrap Chick.) Can't wait to welcome little Aaralyn Blyss!

No comments:

Post a Comment