|Girl is cut from My Scrap Chick "Harvest Kids" Set|
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
I made this card to cheer a special someone up.
To make the background, I used a one inch square punch and went to town on my yellow scraps. I then arranged them on a sheet of printer paper...glued 'em all down...used my Spellbinder label die to cut out the collage and then ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Square Lattice Texture Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up! to give it texture. After all that, I sponged the edges with distressing ink to help finish it off.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Somehow I lost all the photos of the paint job...I'm pretty sure I took some. Imagine if you can...
- a wooden swing set, with the swings flipped over the top so they'd be out of the way
- a dull bronze chandelier hanging from the "eye" of one of the swings with a bungee cord
- a sheet that has seen other spray paint jobs spread neatly under the chandelier
- a sheet that was spread neatly, rumpled by the slight breeze
- a can of metal primer spray paint
- a chandelier sprayed white with primer
- another can of spray paint...with a pink cap
- a chandelier sprayed pink, but definitely needing another coat
- a more evenly covered paint job...boy getting the underside is tricky!
- a chandelier left to dry