Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So GLAD

I found another use for Glad Press'n Seal wrap...(If you missed my first bright idea, see here.)

As I was working on Valentine's for the kids, I had cut out all sorts of itty bitty pieces. I knew I wasn't going to get the project done in one sitting, so was freaking out anytime somebody even went into the craft room.  Don't they know I've got microscopic pieces in there, that need to be kept with the right project? As I lay my head on the pillow that night, it hit me...Press'n Seal wrap...so first thing in the morning I "sealed" my pieces down to the desktop. It worked great! What's funny is I never use the stuff in the kitchen...

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea Corrie. I too have lost tiny little components to my cards. I'll have to try this.

    ReplyDelete