Thursday, March 15, 2012

Subway Art Baby Plaque

I love doing baby plaques, but they're really hard to personalize if I don't know Jr's name. This was the case for a new baby that was arriving in early March. The parents were very tight lipped when it came to sharing the baby's name. I did know that it was a boy and the nursery was black and white...and football. I decided to wait to make the gift after I had the "details." I set up the type and verse and mock weight etc. in Make the Cut and then changed it once I knew. (I did guess the length...woo hoo!)

This is a definite change for the usual style I've done...but it was fun. I still have lots to learn on designing good Subway Art. But babies keep coming, so I'll have lots of practice. :)

I found the frame at Michael's, painted it black and  used white Orcal vinyl for the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment