Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Latest Addition

I got a new addition for my craft room.
 "Her" name is Cami and I'm looking forward to lots of crafting with her. See how she shines! Oh wait, that's the glare from my light...crumb. I had already planned to add some personal touches to her with vinyl, I just hadn't decided what yet. I've enjoyed searching for just the right design on the Silhouette America website using my $10 gift card that came with the machine.

And then I found something I hadn't realized was included...a .studio file for the control pad. How cute and fun is this?
I love personalization...and when I can easily change it, it is even better!
And...No, I'm not giving up the Cricut yet. Dotty still has a home.
 Thanks to my sons, I even got a new cartridge for her (Nate's ABCs) that I've been wishing for all year.

Make the Cut now has a plug-in for the Silhouette Cameo, which was the deciding factor for me to get the new machine. I will try and do some tutorials with it soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment