Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pay It Forward Project 4: Necklace

My fourth project is for my friend and former recruiter from my Stampin' Up! days.  She still sells SU! so I wanted to make something that was current in the catalog, small enough to mail and not a card.  I made her this necklace using the flowers from "Loads of Love".  I colored the flowers in with Prismacolor Pencils.  Using Glassy Glaze, I adhered the picture to the back of a small, flat ,glass oval (from the bead store.)  After that had dried, I trimmed the paper and sanded the edges down, to smooth out the rough spots of paper.  Then I glued on a bail.  (Give that plenty of time to dry!)  

I apologize in advance for the glare, I couldn't find an angle that worked well for my picture.  (And for the lint...Those velvet necklace displays are dust magnets!)


No comments:

Post a Comment