Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Itty Bitty Paper Piecing

I cut these out during the Summer Olympics, placed the pieces in muffin tins, which I covered with Glad PressNSeal wrap and then while watching during the evenings, I assembled them. They came out so cute, but boy did they have itty bitty pieces!

It is a huge challenge for me to break from the colors I see in the main photos. Not too adventurous, I guess. I lived a bit on the wild side in a few of these...even changing the blue suggestion for purple. I know, crazy, huh?
She's quite cute...background option #1.

Background option #2


This was my favorite, probably because I cut the image at a larger scale. Was a bit easier to work with.

Still haven't figured out the right base to put this one on. She reminds me of Madeline.
All piecings are from My Scrap Chick, Tiddly Inks Special Bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment