Monday, November 19, 2012

Bunny Birthday Party

My daughter just began raising English Angora Rabbits. We have enjoyed seeing the personality and interaction the two have. If you'd like to follow the adventures of Ruphenfeffer and Agnes, check out our blog, Hare Raising Joy. (Disclaimer...it's a brand new blog, so not much on it...yet.) For MJ's birthday, we stuck with a bunny theme.
Bunny Bum cake from Pinterest and the Betty Crocker Website


Extra cupcakes with "rabbit raisins"

The gluten free option of Bob's Red Mill Brownies, coconut and "rabbit raisins"
 This is one of the cards I made.
My Scrap Chick "Chubby Bunny"
 ...and another card. (It's supposed to be Ruphenfeffer :) ) I used eyelash yarn to line the edges in my attempt to make the bunny look like an angora. I also ran the ears and nose through the Xyron to apply adhesive then sprinkled them with black flocking.
My Scrap Chick "Spring Faces" 
Here's a sneak peak at the "real" bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment