I have thoroughly been enjoying the "Bears Parts and Pieces" from My Scrap Chick! I've had some velvet paper sitting around waiting for the right project. It cut without any problem in the die cutter, yea! Here is a card I made for all the baby girls that are showing up right now. I sponged the edges to make them "pop" a bit. The hardest part for me is to glue the pieces together, since there are so many different options. The bottom pieces are the most difficult to get it the right spot. I'm getting better at eyeballing it though.
By the way...I updated my Make the Cut. The latest version (3.3.3) is awesome! I'm most excited about the single line cuts and puzzle making add on. It still works on my machine...woohoo and phew! I am looking to upgrade to the new "Zing" so I can quit worrying about it. Will wait to see how everyone likes it once it's out.