Monday, July 25, 2011

Lucy

This baby collage was for my second cousin's little one. (I think that makes Lucy my second-cousin-once-removed :) ) She was born in early June, but I was finally able to get it to her this past weekend. (On which, by the way, my nephew Ari made his official appearance into the world!) My daughter Melissa made the crocheted flowers. If you love crochet or other yarn crafts she has a blog, Joy 2 Crochet, dedicated to it.
I finally broke down and ordered from My Scrap Chick. I am so glad I did! I absolutely love the look as well as the ease of use with Make the Cut. Both the bird and birdhouse are from their website. There should be lots more projects to come, because I went back and ordered a second time once I found out how easy the svg files were to size and break apart for colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment