Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me *Updated*

In just a couple of days, we'll be celebrating SpareThymeInk.blogspot.com's first birthday!  In celebration I thought I'd share some of my favorite things.  I definitely have preferences of tools for my paper crafting.  Today I'm going to share my ATG Gun.  (ATG=Advanced Tape Glider.)  Originally used in the framing industry Scotch now makes one specifically for paper crafters.  What makes it different you ask?  IT'S PINK! I got mine for my birthday and I love it.  I love the quantity of adhesive it holds.  I love the smooth application. And I love the color.

See?  Isn't it pretty?  I'm thinking I'm going to use a bit of vinyl and personalize it a bit :)

*Updated* Here's the personalized version.

Here is a card I used the ATG Gun to assemble.  A simple reverse image Card.  I actually cut the tractor out and wasn't happy with how that was shaping up and decided I liked the negative better.  Super simple!  I may embellish it a bit, but haven't had any revelation of what it needs, yet.


and the *Updated* version

No comments:

Post a Comment